Ejercicios: Personal Pronouns

Elige la respuesta correcta completando los espacios con el pronombre personal correcto.


1. Who is Martha? Martha is my wife. ____ is a teacher. 
Her
He
She
His

2. Who is this man? This is Clark. _____ is my best friend. 
His
Her
He
She


3. Do you know Jonathan? Yes, I know _____. 
she
he
her
him

4. I don't see them. Do _____ see them? 
you
I
they
me

5. We are going to the football match. Do you want to come with _____? 
we
them
us
you

6. I love this film! Did you watch _____? 
it
he
they
she

7. Where are Bruce and Selina living? _____ live next to my house. 
She
They
He
We

8. Where's the dog? _____ is in the garden. 
It
Its
She
He

9. It's Lois's birthday today. I called _____ this morning. 
she
him
her
it

10. Amy and Ben are my new friends. I really like _____. 
they
them
him
her

Respuestas: 

Comentarios